Back pain

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with twin boys . And I'm having constant lower back pain and its going into my hips and make my legs numb! I have used a heating pad hot bath and hot shower and it won't go away someone please help.  This is my first pregnancie
As a mother who also had twin boys (4 years old now), it sounds exactly like my problems. Mine were born at 35 weeks and both over 6lbs. My doc told me Compression of the sciatic nerve. Sometimes I had lower really bad back pain, most of the time tingling, and numbness in one or both legs. And shooting pains down one or both legs.  I was suggested to start water aerobics at the local pool. But I never did it so I can't tell you if it worked or not. Nothing really worked for me.....sorry just gonna have to suck it up till they get here :-)