Bed rest since 21 weeks...

Anyone on meds for preterm labor prevention?  I was diagnosed with Incompetent Cervix at 21 weeks and put on bed rest, Procardia (Nifedipine) 10mg every 8 hours and 17P Alpha Hydroxyprogesterone injections once weekly till 36 weeks.  I am now 27 1/2 weeks, and very tired of "resting" but I know I need to do it for my baby.  Anyone experience any side effects with these meds?
I am not currently on meds because Iam no longer pregnant, but when I was 25 weeks pregnant I was diagnosed with preterm labor and put on Procardia (Nifedipine) 20mg 6x a day. I never really expieranced any side effects from the meds other than frequent headaches.... I took  tylonel for them and they went away. From what I know is that the meds are 100% safe during pregnancy. I took them from the time I ws 25 weeks until I was 36.5 weeks when my doctor took me off them because it was considered safe to have the baby..... Although when I was taken off I did not go into labor... I was acyually induced at 39.5 days..... Needless to say my baby wanted to come early and when the dctor stopped it he decided to stay in and make the doctors come and get em. haha stuborn boy. Best of Luck..