Dental x-ray in pregnancy

Hi Doctor,

First of all thanks for taking time and replying me. I really appreciate it. My question is I am 33 years old and quite good in health. being indian no alcohol, no smoking. all in all quite healthy. We are planning for 2nd kid. I went to dental x-ray recently. I asked they I could be preganant but when they tested my urine it came negative. So I had FULL MOUTH DIGITAL X-Rays. Then after a week I came to know I am preganant. So i have full mouth x-ray with cover apron when i was 3 weeks pregnant. My question is How safe is my fetus. My OB said its absolutely fine and so did my dentist. But I am still worried. Please let me know what is the digital dental x-radiation impact. I am safe to go with pregnancy.
Well there are no doctors here, but the same thing happened to me.  I found out 2 days later that I was pregnant....  According to all ultrasounds and the doctors, our child is perfectly fine.
You had 2 different doctors tell you it was fine. One of them SPECIALIZES in pregnancy (the OBGYN)... so I would trust them.

When I was 6 weeks pregnant I had a full mouth of xrays also. They told me that the amt of radiation that it took for the entire process was like spending 1 hr in the sun.