Does using Salicylic acid affect fertility? (for acne)

I've been using a moisturiser that contains less than 3% salicylic acid for acne.  Would this affect fertility?

The reason I am asking is because DH and I are TTC and we haven't had any luck in the past 3 cycles.  We got pregnant immediately (seriously, within a week I knew I was pregnant) with our first child.  I never used the moisturiser before because I didn't have acne but my last pregnancy really messed up my skin BIG TIME.  I really dont' want to stop using it (until I get pregnant) because this has been the only thing that really helped control my acne.  

Any advice?
A topical cream will not effect your ability to conceive.

You only have a 25% chance of conceiving in a given cycle so they fact you havent gotten pregnant after 3 cycles is very normal and nothing to worry about.  If you dont get pregnant after a year of trying, make an appointment with your doctor.

By the way, be sure to start taking prenatal vitamins even though you arent pregnant yet.
Thanks so much for your post!  Hopefully my BFP will come soon!