9442948 tn?1406820051

Feeling awful

I am 36 weeks pregnant now. I've had complications my entire pregnancy that have kept me on bed rest.
Starting about a day or two ago I started having awful symptoms diarrhea, nausea, increased discharge etc. I called my Dr bc I was very concerned and made an appointment. When I saw her she said everything looked good and those symptoms come and go through out the entire pregnancy. I'm on the BRAT diet trying to help but I am exhausted I literally feel like my body is preparing for a 5k marathon. I'm exhausted, hungry after I've eaten and the sick symptoms without being sick. I am miserable. Anyone have these symptoms this late in pregnancy? What did you do for relief that is safe while on bedrest
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
My last month of pregnancy, both times, were absolutely miserable.  I couldn't eat anything--  well, after a few bites, I'd have the urge to vomit.  I had the worst gi upset and indigestion.  It was rough.  Now the diarrhea.  I didn't get that until I was about a week out from delivering.  Do they think you are going to go a bit early?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
To me, it sounds like labor is nearing.
Comment
Cancel
9442948 tn?1406820051
Well I'm high risk for preterm delivery, I was really hoping it wasn't signs of labor. But I remember this happening with my first as well. I guess a bit of denial I am in. I have another appointment this Friday to monitor baby's heart rate again. I guess I will see how I am progressing by then
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
9442948 tn?1406820051
Update: 37 weeks today, at today's appointment they did a pelvic check and I am 2 cm dilated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
9442948 tn?1406820051
Update: baby arrived on the 5th :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources