HEMATOMA AFTER C-section , anyone Knows how to get rid of it?

Just had a second c-section for baby #2 and unfortunately for me it turns out that after the surgery , I developed an hematoma right under the incision line .
I was toldthat itwoukd be reabsorbed or it would leak out the old blood eventually ( which it did) but now I still have a hard mass there, my skin is is still dark in color , and I'm experiencing some pain on the right side of my lower abdomen   , on the right of my belly button !?
Anyone knows someone that has had an hematoma ? And or if it eventually cured itself ? Or not ???
How long ago did you have the C-Section?
I had my c section exactly 5 weeks ago !!
I had a C-Section Nov 3rd I developed a hemotoma the dr had to go in and drain it i had the exact same symptoms as u also.  I started to look like i was 2 months pregnant. The dr removed 500cc of fliud half a liter. I feel 100% better.