Help! 22 weeks

I’ve been pregnant for about 22 weeks now. But I keep vomiting everything I ate(barely digested). I also have diarrhea and fever. My heart rate goes up quite fast sometimes and I lose my breath for a few moments as it’s hard for me to breathe. I have back pain and I can’t sleep throughout the night. I can still feel my baby’s heartbeat and kicks but I’m worried if this could lead to a miscarriage? So far little to no cramps and no sign of bleeding. What should I do? Please help!
Sorry you aren't feeling well!  You are out of the zone in which most women have miscarriages.  So, try not to worry.  But you sound like you are really having a hard time.  Do you think you have a stomach virus?  that's what it sounds like.  You need to see your doctor in my opinion or at least call them now.  baby is insulated and our being sick often does not concern them . . .  or affect them. But get checked out.  Especially so you don't get hydrated.  When we throw up, have diarrhea and a fever, we can dehydrate.  You may need fluids.   So, tell your doctor about this asap.  good luck and let us know how you are doing hon!
It sounds like common pregnancy symptoms, I know it's miserable. I would say under normal circumstances they don't cause miscarriage. I'm sorry your feeling awful. For nausea I would try lemon water or maybe some ginger tea.
Thank you so much!! It’s my first pregnancy which is why i panicked.. anyways thank you for you advice. Yes i did went to the doctor and they said i was just having some food poisoning. He gave me medication and i feel much better now. I should probably be mindful of what i eat :)
Right, that wasn't normal pregnancy symptoms!  I'm glad you went and spoke to your doctor.  Food poisoning in pregnancy and being sick like that is very scary!  Glad you are feeling better hon.