Help
My friend was two weeks late, and woke up and described how she was feeling as " being hit by a truck", and had the worst cramping pain she had ever felt in her life. She had to miss school and work and was in bed with a very heavy flow and awful pains. She said its a feeling she had never felt before and the pain had never been that bad. Was she late or was it a miscarriage?
bump*
( sorry )
Sounds like a miscarriage hun but no way to know for sure now
I've never had bad cramps and then just one strange cycle I did. I was late by a month, all my pregnancy tests were negative. Could just be a weird cycle, happens a lot more than people think. If she's been stressed lately it'll make her late and cramp really bad. I'm telling you this out of experience. Tell her avoid caffeine and drink plenty of water and eat healthy these next few weeks and she should be ok:)