Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

I fell and am now sore help!

So I was dancing to the music and I was wearing fuzzy socks and have tile flooring. I slipped and fell hard on my butt. I got up and immediately started felling sore after an hour I started to fell so sore I am walking very slow and kind of hunched over. I feel the soreness around my pelvic and in my inner thighs I also feel the baby much lower and very heavy. I’m also 27 weeks and my hospital is 1 hour away so idk what to do has anyone experienced this before?
First, let me say I love your style.  I love a gal who turns on the music and has a good dance off all alone in her fuzzy socks!!  Wish I could have joined you!!  I fell when I was 17 weeks pregnant.  What happened to me was that about 5 hours after I fell, I started spotting bright red blood.  Scared he heck out of me.  I was out of town on a trip with my entire massive in law family (which is hard enough in itself, ha ha) and had no idea where a hospital was. We were in the mountains.  I called my doctor who put me on immediate bed rest for the remainder of the week.  I spent the next several days in bed while on vacation.  Now, this actually worked out well because I didn't have to participate in the family talent show (um hm, I'll say no more about my in laws) but it was scary.  I rode home in the back seat of our car like an invalid and had a couple more days of bed rest but was fine after that.  I was told if I started to bleed more than the bright red spotting that I needed to go to the emergency room wherever I could find one.  

I'd say you took a hard fall but most likely everything is fine.  If you start bleeding, Then it is time to call your doctor.  Baby is well insulated in there.  Our bodies take a beating during pregnancy.  I'm sorry you fell!  

But I like that you dance.  :>)