If an egg is damaged, can it still be fertilized?

My doctor told me that I have a damaged ovary and damaged eggs. If the eggs end up getting fertilized let's say, when I decide to have children. What will happen? Can the eggs be fertilized? If it can, how will it affect the baby?
None of us on here would be able to answer,that. I would suggest asking your doctor
How would your doctor know that your eggs are damaged? There are no tests for the quality of eggs.  I'm not sure how he would know something like this. A karyotype would tell you if there were chromosome abnormalities to watch out for but that wouldn't be a result of a 'damaged ovary' it would be something you were born with. I would see a fertility specialist when you are thinking of having children if there is question about your eggs. There are always eggs you can have donated from another woman to become pregnant via IVF. There are several options available should you not be able to use your own eggs.