Late ovulation, no period=pregnant?

I had IUD removed July 22 & had a short period. My LMP was on Aug 12. My avg cycles have been 21-26 days since May. I tested positive (Ov Test) on Aug 30 (CD 19). It is now Sept 9 & still no period. I took a HPT (negative) last night. Is it too soon to tell if I am pregnant? I have no symptoms other than slight pinches now & then, fatigue, & light-headedness this AM. Should I keep testing or see a dr? The not knowing & the waiting is driving me crazy!
You should wait 2 weeks from intercourse to take a test, it would be best to test on Sept 13. Also, use first morning urine for best results. As for symptoms, you can't go by that because one person could have all the symptoms in the book where the next person could have none.

Good luck!