Late period

Hi, my partner and I use the pull out method, but lately he's been going inside at random times. One of those times were the day after my peak ovulation. I am three days late for my period but have negative results. Could it be something else, or too early? I have had no signs of my period coming like I usually do other than I am extremely tired. But I also do not feel nauseous or have had any odd bleeding out of the blue.
My pregnancy test was negative even me being over a week late...3 days later i had a positive (very faint line) but still positive! It is possible your pregnant, i don't believe the pull out method is a form of contraception (birth control). Also tiredness is usually one the first signs! If your hoping you are, than good luck.  
Also, leave it 3 days (for your hcg levels to rise, if you are pregnant) and do another test.
Thank you for the advice. It's weird, I am not cramping like I have before, but I have had odd periods occasionally so I didn't think much of it. But still, I have nothing. I guess I will try again in a few more days.I never had any implantation bleeding though. Wouldn't that mean that I am not pregnant?