Ok..please answer!!

Ok all day ive felt pressure...or something below my belly button and also a thobbing? im 17 weeks dont know if ive felt the baby move yet but id really like for you ladies to tell me stuff I should be experiencing please! :)
The throbbing is most likely the extra blood flow down there. (I get that, too.)  The pressure below your belly button could be where the baby is currently! :)
The pressure, if it gets hard in one spot, is prob baby balling up :) that's what mine was...and the throbbing, is either your heartbeat or it could be baby kicking!
Yes baby is down there saw on uktraso uhhh nd it was hiccupping and kicking I dont always feel thus throbbing...and its hard down beloow belly button but random pressure every now n then