Painful cramps and high progesterone level- early pregnancy?

Hi, I took my first round of 50mg clomid days 4-9 this month. I had terrible bloating around ovulation (days 14-19) and intercourse was very painful. My day 21 progesterone test was 60 which my doctor indicated was "terrifically high". I have been having mild abdominal cramping since day 23. Today (day 27), I went in for an ultrasound following a sudden severe abdominal cramp this morning where I felt dizzy and nauseous. The ultrasound showed both my ovaries to be enlarged, left one slightly larger with free fluid in the cul de sac. The radiology technician felt it didn't look as if I ruptured an ovarian cyst but my doctor attributed the free fluid and sudden pain to a ruptured cyst. Should I be concerned and from my symptoms and progesterone level, is there a chance I could be pregnant?