Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community

Peeling skin on hands and feet...Urgent?

I am currently nearing 20 weeks pregnant and noticed about a week ago that I had a small rash on my hands. It went away after a couple of days so I thought nothing of it. A few days ago my hands started peeling. And yesterday, my feet started peeling. The peeling on my feet was severe as a full layer of skin came off the entire soles of both feet. Does anyone know what this could be or what may be causing it? And do you think it's something that requires urgent medical attention or can it wait 4 days until I go in for the next appt with my OB? Thanks in advance for any advice.
*bump*

Sorry to bump it up so soon but I got so caught up congratulating everyone on all the exciting news that I pushed my own post way down...hehe. :D
Sorry I didn't write sooner.  But I have this too.  My high risk dr said that its due to swelling.  Its normal.  My hands itch ALL the time an if I don't use lots of lotion my hands will peel.  I put baby oil on it an it feels SO much better.  Press on your arm and/or leg.  If you press on your skin for a few seconds an then let go... if it takes longer than normal for your skin to regain color then its edema.  Drink TONS of water.  It will help.  An reduce the salt in your diet.  I swell no matter what I do.  Sigh... but its worth it.  I hope this helps.  Anita
Awe thank you so much for replying. I also posted this in the Dermatology Forum and a Dr was kind enough to reply as well. It's actually gotten better since I started putting on lots of lotion (Suave Advanced Therapy Moisturizer) and putting on socks right after. And you're right, it's ALL worth the end result. Take care. :)
Hello can I ask were you pregnant with a boy or a girl? X
I think this happens with either sex.  :>)
Thank you, we are team yellow so was curious as I never had it with my 2 boys x