Pregnancy
Im 37 weeks and have my appointment friday and need advice on how to get my dr to agree to an inducing for the next week because ive had nothing but complications with my daughter. Ive been projectile vomitting for two days now and when i go to the bathroom im pushing for like an hour and nothing comes out. Then i have been getting alot of vaginal pains but i keep getting sent home cause i cant pass 3 cm can you please tell me what i can do or say to get them to agree to induce me please! This is my 3rd baby
Hi.  Sorry you are so unwell with the vomiting!  Ugh.  My doctor was really good about inducing with my second baby but not at all with my first.  Docs don't like to induce our first babies but are often more lenient with the next pregnancies.  You are sick.  You have two other little ones.  Ask politely and I would think this doesn't take a whole lot of convincing.  When is your next appointment?
Friday
If it's in the best interest of you and the baby they will induce early. There are risks to inducing such as higher risk of medical intervention such as c section. Let your Dr know the complications you are having and let them know you want to be induced if ur Dr feels it's not a good idea there may be something they can prescribe you for your vomiting
So, today is Friday.  What did the doctor say?  I was induced for my second pregnancy at the start of 39 weeks.  38 and 39 weeks are common times for women to be induced as long as it is not the first pregnancy when complications are higher for induction.  Let us know what the doctors said. Fingers crossed that you don't have to wait 3 more weeks.  Let us know!