Pregnancy after miscarriage

Ok. So my "miscarriage" was complete on Jan 26th, with my last HCG blood level check. My HCG levels were 0.  My breast tenderness by then was gone, and the bloating had ceased. About Monday (Feb, 7th) I started to feel the tenderness on the sides of my breast again. Considering I dont normaly get tenderness during MP, I started to get suspicious. I took a HPT Tuesday which came up NEG. So I took it as it was, still wondering why i was beginning to get the tenderness, and yesterday i Took another in the morning and it came up positive with a VERY VERY faint line. I waited and little bit and took another one, this one being digital, and it came up positive.
So my question is,,,could i be less than a week pregnant or what could i consider as my "ovulation date" I have no idea and im driving myself crazy trying to figure it out.
when were ur  hcg levels o again after?