Pregnant and lower abdominal pain

Is it normal to be having some lower abdominal pain? I know that I tried to get an IUD like 4 years ago and i wasnt able to because it would not fit. So I am just wondering if this is all part of the growning of your insides...
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Are you pregnant now? If you are then yes as your uterus grows and baby grows it causes pain and cramping in your lower abdomen. Hope you feel better.
Yes I am... But i am only 9 weeks and it still doesnt feel real... But i am so excited... =)
Awe! congrats!! i honestly dont remember if i had cramping or not at 9 weeks. lol it seems like a really long time ago. I just remember i was tired ALL the time! but if you're not having any bleeding or spotting im sure its fine! if it starts to get too painful or you're just still worried i'd call your Dr just to make sure! it never hurts and they're used to getting all sorts of concerned phone calls. Best of luck i hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!