Pregnant with Chrons

Hi...i am 19 and a newly wed and just found out i am pregnant...however i have been diagnosed with chrons for about 6 years now...i am on many prescriptions including steroids and pain meds...My question is...if i get off the ones i am capable of in the next few weeks...will my baby suffer?  I know the first 3 months are crucial...and i am worried...PLEASE HELP
My sister had chrohns disease (and has had it the last 16 years (while she was pregnant with my nephew, she had to take her medicine all throughout pregnancy because otherwise she was terribly sick and couldnt function. my nephew came out perfectly fine!!if your medicine isnt safe throughout pregnancy your dr will let you know.. have you gone to the doctor yet?? im just curious is your chrohns in remission? my sister had flareups and only weighed about 75/80 lbs until a few years ago when she got on remmicade (sp?) infusions.