Slow Heart Rate week 6-8

Have you heard of a slow heart rate at 8 weeks  I thought i was 8 weeks OB said maybe all okay just maybe  only 6 weeks ?? I am 33 have to girls already 8 and 11 but i dont remember doing an u/s so early before
i do have a long cycle so it could be poss.
Is the heart beat that much slower at 6 weeks than 8 weeks ????
At 6w1d the heartbeat for me was about 95 and then at 8 weeks it was like 165. At six weeks it just starts beating so its a little slower and than speeds up.
Thank you thats what i think I think i am only 6 weeks  preg and all is fine ??
I took a test on Oct 28th it was positive but the line was light. Would it show positve if I was only 10 days preg? Thank you I have been really worried :)
I had an u/s and measured 6w3d and the heart rate was 112.  From what I understand the heart rate varies so much early on.  I read somewhere also that the heart rate at this poing increases 3.3 beats per day. If your dr wasn't concerned- I wouldn't be either - esp if you have a long cycle.