Sore breasts during and after ovulation?

So, I had ov symptoms last week starting on 10/6/08. One of my symptoms was sore bb's. My bb's are still sore, as of today (10/16/08). I am really hoping I could be pregnant. I've been researching about sore bb's and I can find information about sore bb's during ovulation and right before your period comes. But I haven't read anything about bb's that get sore during ov and then stay sore. Have any of you had this symptom and been pregnant? I'm really hoping and praying I could be pregnant. Any advice or info. about your experiences would help! Thanks!
Hi there!  I am in the EXACT same place...I have had sore BB's for the past few days, I believe that I have o'd and am wondering if there is any ways to determine whether it's an af symptom, o'ing symptom or if I could be PG!   Anyone have sore BB's the day after o'ing?