Spotting 10 days after period

I was wondering what other people think and has it happend to other people? I am 19 years old and Im in my 4th month off the pill. I got a very light period on the 25th of aug but by the 27th it had stopped. Then I got alittle bit of spotting on the 29th. I done a pregnancy test on the 31st and it was neg. But on the 4th of sept I had pinky spotting once when I wiped and then little brown bits after that. What do you think it could be?
Thankyou.xx
I had spotting this month and talked to my ob about it. She said spotting can be normal. As long as your pg test is neg then you don't need to worry about it. Only if it turns into heavy bleeding and or happens for 3 months in a row do you need to see the dr. Don't know if this helps, it's just the info my ob gave me about a week ago.

Good luck!
Thankyou. I was just unsure cos I didn't think I could be spotting cos I'm not on a contraseptive. And I have never spotted when I was on no contraseptive.
I forgot to ad that I have. Period pain aswell.....but no period! No period for afew more weeks.