Went to Labor and Delivery yesterday!
Well I am now 36 weeks today. Yesterday I was in for a dr visit for my hands ( carpel tunnel) After we talked about that, I told my doc I was having some pains the following night, and a bit of blood in the morning. He sent me right to labor and delievery. On wednesday I was measuring 1 cm and 50% effaced. When I got to labor and delivery they hooked baby up to a heart monitor and me up to a contraction monitor. Sure enough I was having some contractions. The doc came in about an hour later to check me and I was 2 cm and 90% effaced. They decided to have me checked again in an hour considering my contractions were sparatic and bearable. Sure enough I then went to 3 cm 90% effaced and -3 station. They sent me home, and basically told me it was at any time now lol.
Although I still have some contractions they are sparatic and I had a bit of blood last night, but that could be from the exams.
Ohhh I hope baby is on her way!
Wow, thats awesome!  Best of luck to you!!!
Yay!  how exciting!
Wow.. Good luck and keep us posted!