When Did I Conceive?

If I had intercourse on August 8th (1 day before my period), I have a normal 28 day cycle but ovulate earlier than day 14.  On August 19th I had very watery cm along with a glob of very stretchy cm, which only lasted that day.  I am assuming that was the day that I ovulated?  I have read that you are fertile anywhere from 5 days before your ovulation to two days after.  So could the intercourse I had on August 8th resulted in pregnancy, or is that too early?  I am assuming I got pregnant from intercourse the week before the 19th or either a couple days after the 19th.

Also note that on August 30th I had a blood test taken at the Dr.'s office and my hcg level was 15, which should only be 8-10dpo.  And yesterday on October 5th my baby was measuring 8wk 5days, which would have put me ovulating 4 days earlier than the 14 days the go by...which would be the 19th of August. .