bleeding after sex .. 36 weeks

Sorry this is a little tmi but me and my partner had sex and afterwards on my way to the bathroom I noticed I was bleeding (a bright pink colour) and as I wiped there was more on the tissue. So anyway I stuck a pad on and decided to get into bed.. I fell asleep and woke up and went to the bathroom again and there was abit more blood this time esp when I wiped it seemed heavier. Now im getting the most painful menstrual like cramps and pain in my lower back. Though I don't know if its contractions but every time I cramp my belly tightens (feels like baby is pushing herself out) .. its hard to tell the difference.  Anyone else felt like this? What should I do? .. (im 36 weeks pregnant btw)
Call your doctor
Oh snap call your dr for sure. Maybe your mucus plug came out. Bc i heard they can be bloody, which means labor ...ahh!