need help dialating

Hi I am 37 weeks and 1 day and am only 1cm dialated I was just wondering is there anything I can do to speed up the progress are dialate any faster this is my first baby so am to sure
There is nothing you can do that will guarantee you will dialate, except wait because you body will do this typically on its own when you are closer to labor. At 37 weeks it is not uncommen to not be dialted at all or only a little dialated. A lot of people will swear by walking and keeping active as you let gravity aid in bringing the baby down and getting into a good position. Be patient your day will be here soon.
Im preg with my first. But keeping upright and walking is what does it im pretty sure. Its helps move baby down.
There's not much you can do unless your body is ready. I walked...ALOT.
37 weeks the lungs arent 100% ready to breath...i would relax another week or so...it way better for the baby...my daughter was a couple weeks early and had breathing probs the first day...dont rush it quite yet
Don't worry about dilating just yet. It doesn't really mean that much. When I was pregnant with my first I was in labor for 25 hours and dilated to a 2 until I rolled over and then I was at a 9. I had my little girl an hour later. It just depends on your body. Good luck :)