smells....

Ok I know this is kinda personal.. but I need help!!
Since I have been pregnant, I have had this bad oder in my vaginal area.. it comes and goes.. it's very embarrassing especially when I'm intimate With my spouse..
I don't know what to do to get rid of it.. or what really is causing it.. I take 2 showers a day..
HELP!! Please!!
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You really should let your ob know. Mine flipped out when I told her I had that problem
This pregnancy has been different and I perspire and sweat like I never have (under my arms and my groin area where my thighs and vagina meet). I talked to my ob and she explained that some women experience this when pregnant. She gave me tips to keep it dry down there. The odor was not vaginal it was from me sweating and it was gross. So talk to your ob its embarrassing but better safe than sorry.
Put antiperspirant on the inside of ur thighs. It really helps if its a sweating thing. It also works wonders for razor burn.
You may have Bacterial Vaginosis its very common in pregnant women, your doctor can prescribe you clindamycin.

I had it a week or two ago it can cause fishy like smells with discharge esp. after sexual intercourse
Girlfriend. ..I so know how you feel...I was so confused about the smells coming from my crotch rocket but I went to my ob abd there were no signs of infection but my vagina was getting overheated and so were ny inner thighs and boy was it cresting a killer combo...lol...of course I can laugh now that it's remedied but I wasn't initially laughing.  As someone else mentioned, an anti perspirant nipped the stinch in the bud for me. I use essence lavender naturals aluminum free anti perspirant spray once a day after I shower and it keeps me less moist even though its a liquid spray and it keeps me fresh all day. Best wishes and congrats on baby.
Please call your doctor,  you need to be seen to determine the cause.