sticky blood

Hi, i have just been told today that i have sticky blood. I had the blood test because i kept miscarrying. I was just wondering if anyone has sticky blood and did you have a successful pregnancy. how long did you take aspirin for? Did you take aspirin when ttc? thanks kelly x
I'm not sure what "sticky" blood means. Perhaps they mean you have a clotting disorder? Usually they recommend baby aspirin for clotting disorders. Most women take the aspirin while TTC and in the first trimester.
I have found some wonderful resources on "sticky blood disorder" by typing those words into a search engine. Try that and you'll find a ton of information and possibly meet others who have the same clotting disorder!