taking a flight...

I will be taking flight this coming 19 Jan and I am about 23 week plus at that time... is it save??? Kindly advised and any opinions I can share...?? Thank you.
I have read that 27 to 30 Weeks is still ok. You can check with most airlines as some smaller ones dont take preg woman because they dont pressurize the cabin air like bigger planes do.
Should be fine unless if there's any complication in pregnancy that needs to be monitor..my Doc said not to fly after 30 weeks of pregnancy.
I will flight with KLM and the journey will take 2 and half hour to arrived my destination.. I will asking my doctor before I leave.. just want to listen any advised or opinions to share... I so glad listen from you all ladies... thank you so much... hugs xxx...