32 Weeks 20%thinned out (HELP)

So the Dr said I am about 20% thinned out and he can feel her head. I am 32 weeks and due September 19. Ladies who have had babies... when did yall start to thin and do you think Ill make my due date?
You could stay that way for the next few weeks. It's hard to tell. I wouldn't stress just yet
I'm 39 weeks and 50% effaced, only dilated to 2cm
When did you start thinning?
I'm currently 39 weeks. I started have dilation and thinning at 32 weeks. I'm only 50% effaced and dilated to a 2-3cm. Water hasn't broken. I've had terrible contractions that have been stopped twice. Everybody's body is different but if this is your first you are more likely to past your due date. Just trying not to stress about it. It's a process for sure
With my last pregnancy. I was 80% effaced for weeks without dilating. Don't worry about it.
My dear friend was in labor for 5 weeks and dilating, she didn't her hers until Friday at 38 weeks plus... You're fine.  Thank of it as a blessing. You are getting ready slowly.  Maybe this will be a very easy l &  d

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.