Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

I am 7 weeks but have ZERO symptoms ,does that mean I will have a miscarriage?

I really wasn't trying and besides a missed period and some cramps and tugging early on,there is nothing else that I have noticed. Have a doctor's appointment but I am still worried.
1. Not everyone experiences morning sickness or any symptoms at all during pregnancy (except missed periods)

2. even if you were to experience any symptoms such as morning sickness, it is too early at 7 weeks to do so. Ypu may or may not experience it by then. During my first preg, i had no sickness etc. till 8-9 weeks or so ad even then, just very little. During my 2nd pregnancy, i had bad sickness from about 9 weeks onwards or so.

So, absence of symptoms mean nothing. Let's hope this continues and u have a wonderful pregnancy! congratulations!
You don't have to have symptoms to be pregnant. I didn't have any and I am now 33 weeks pregnant.
Oh, good heavens know.  Count yourself lucky.  And don't count yourself out for symptoms yet.  :>)  Could happen any time.  But not every women gets symptoms and have perfectly healthy pregnancies.  So don't worry!  good luck
It is not a sure sign of misscareiage, however, with my pregnancy at the beginning of this year I did notice I was not experience morning sickness. I thought I was lucky, but at 9 weeks I miscarried and found out I had a blighted ovum.
I'm very sorry for your loss.  Wishing you future baby dust!!  hugs
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.