Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

10 days left

Well I just realized I only have 10 days until my 3rd c-secion and now I'm feeling really nervous! In one way I'll be so happy to get it over with but I will miss being pregnant, as I'm planning on this being my last child. And of course this has been the best pregnancy so far, I've felt way better and haven't had any problems. Unlike with my two girls maybe it because its a boy this time.  Just hoping everything goes well very nervous about having a 3rd c-secion! Please pray everything goes smoothly!  Can't wait to meet my lil man tho : )
18 days until my c-section and I'm a ftm so I'm really nervous about the whole thing!!
I will definitely miss feeling her kick and move from the inside but can't wait to meet her! Good luck and hope for a speedy recovery!! :-)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.