Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

12 weeks, bleeding and dull cramps

not really a question, more so asking for your prayers...
I've had 3 miscarriages ; 2 early and 1 2nd trimester loss at 16wks last September.
I'm 12wks today and yesterday had a big gush of blood in the toilet. No cramping then. Woke up this morning and had some dull cramps, but not painful - just noticeable...
I had a gush of blood Jan 19th as well, but only once, and then it turned to brown discharge for 2wks.
My 9wk U/S was fine, and my MW heard baby's heartbeat at 10wks, and my OB heard baby just on Friday...
I have another U/S today at 3pm and am really dreading it.
I'm starting to lose hope for this baby.
My fiancé and I tried very hard to conceive again after losing our son in September, and 6 days after telling him I was finally pregnant again. He told me he had feelings for his ex and I moved out a few days ago with my 5yr old daughter from  previous relationship.
I'm unsure if it's from the strain of moving, although I wasn't lifting heavy things, I was pulling/pushing furniture around etc.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed this isn't a day of bad news because this year has NOT started off great :(
Keep me in your thoughts please :(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.