Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

13 days to go...!!!

38 weeks, was 1cm dilated on Monday...ive started losing my mucous plus this morning as it was  very mucousy...also been having a lot of soft / diarrhea BM. Too much info I know. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!
You are on your way. Congrats and good luck!!!! :)
38w today no progress for me :(
18 days here...will find out tomorrow our progress! Been having really bad back pains and period cramps. Hoping for good news! Good luck ladies! :)
15 days to go! Get checked tomorrow.
15 days left and im 2 1/2 centimeters and 50 % effaced!! So excited baby is probably coming even sooner :) good luck!
10 days to go i get my sweep on Friday hopefully find out if im dilated then don't think i could handle going 12 days over my due date :-(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.