Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

14 weeks

I am 14 weeks and 3 daysI've been bleeding for about 2 months now and doc said it's not normal for a women to bleed during pregnancy. But baby heart rate is prefect and baby looking great. What causes this bleeding? Does dogs have anything that may cause me to be bleeding for this long? Because I work in a home where the dogs smells irritates me alot. When I'm not working the bleeding comes out really light or even pink,or brown.
I don't think it's the dogs. It's probably being on your feet at work the whole time. When you work you're on your feet and when your home you probably relax more. Try taking it easier. It's normal to spot throughout pregnancy. If its heavy bleeding then it isn't normal. It's not uncommon and its not unheard of for women to lightly bleed throughout pregnancy.
I'm 15 weeks and have been having bleeding. I'm told mine is a subchronic hematoma, but they couldn't see where it originated from on my ultrasound. I've found mine seems to be better when I'm taking it easy vs working and on my feet a lot. I hope it clears up for you!
I'm 9 weeks...and I have a large Subchorionic Hematoma. I have had 2 very heavy bleeding spells in the last week where I've saturated 3 pads in a very short period of time. With each bleed I was sure miscarried...but the baby still has a very strong heartbeat. Thank God! My doctor says this does increase the chance of miscarriage but that there are plenty of women who go on to have a perfectly healthy baby. For now, I've been off work for a week, try your stay off my feet as much as possible, and pray multiple test a day.

Good luck to you...I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.