15weeks, not hungry

Hello everyone-
This is my first pregnancy and I have minimal female support.
I'm 15 weeks and not so hungry. I got through sperts of being very hungry and sperts sorts of not at all. I work nights and just graduated from school and passed my nclex so i know stress hasn't helped. I don't want to force feed, I want to listen to my body, but I'm concerned. Same days I eat any where from minimal to eating all day some days.
What should I do to optimize baby's health and growth?
Baby needs very little and will get it from your body regardless of whether you're eating regularly or not, so don't worry about that.  Try to take your prenatal everyday but otherwise as you said, listen to your body. It's normal to have hungry days and not hungry days.  Just make sure overall you're eating a balanced diet and lots of calcium in particular.  
I am the same way I have lost almost 10 pounds and I'm 14 weeks what helps is trying to eat small throughout the day so I mostly snack all day instead of eating a heavy meal that's makes me feel sick just make sure you choose healthy snacks and see if that helps.
That's perfectly fine the baby will find its nutrition anyway possible. And by obgyn always says your only eating for one.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.