Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

17 weeks FTM

I'm 17 weeks pregnant with our first child. I was wondering is it normal to not have felt baby more move? I am also very emotional the smallest and dumbest things make me cry. Is anyone else feeling this way?
Everyone feels at diff times depends on your size and how hard baby moves. I felt him first at 16 weeks jus a small flutter. But mine doesnt move much. You may not notice you feel it. Lay down andpush your tummy mine always moves when I mess w him a lil its fun and doesnt hurt tthem.  I wouldnt worry too much if everytging is normal at your apts
I cry at everything lol its just hormones im 25 weeks and didnt start feeling kicks until 21.5 weeks. Dont stress!
Thanks!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.