Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

29 weeks and 5 days with a cold

Can you take children's benadryl and will it be safe for baby?
I have taken regular strength Benadryl off and on throughout my pregnancy. My doctor said it is safe but I went ahead and cut my dose in half just to be safe.
Thanks I'm feeling horrible and I wondering if I take it
Benadryl is good to take but be careful with the rest of ur cold meds they tend to increase your blood pressure. I started taking doubt prenatal vitamins to less my chances of getting sick all the time. So far I haven't caught anything
Yes you can I'm 36 weeks and sick right now and I've been taking it.
As long as u don't have liver issues you can take Tylenol cold while pregnant. ☺ I had pneumonia my first few weeks pregnant it *****.
Thanks for posting this question.. I just posted an extremely similar one and this information helps. :)
Thank you ladies the information helped a lot I actually had a appointment today and they said it was safe.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.