I would wait till they are three minutes then call them and see whether they want you to go back in. Which they should do then go from there. Good luck I hope you have a smooth birth :)
That's very true. Thanks. Waoh nature is complex.
That's super frustrating, just call ahead and keep communicating with your doctor. I had contractions nonstop for a full week that I thought were the start of labor before I had my daughter.
Lol, day 40 still nothing. Just waiting till Sunday. If he doesn't come c-section.
Evening primrose helps speed up the process. I took some when I was pregnant with my little girl two yes ago. I was 2cm and schedule to be induced (was 40wks), wasn't trying to speed up the process just wanted to fight the cramps lol (my contractions were causing cramping)
I was 2 cm for 3 weeks: -(
At 39w6d, I was not dilated at all. A day after my due date, went for a long walk, had some mild contractions that pooped out, had sex and woke up at 6 am in a lot of pain. My contractions were all over the place as far as timing, between 2 and 7 minutes apart. I knew it was time to go in because I literally could not stand during contractions. Got to the hospital 4 hours after they started, I was dilated to 10. So I would say to go back when they are really painful. (Just my opinion).