38 weeks

And I officially hit my "I'm so ready and ready for this to be over" stage. It hurts to walk bc the bottom of my feet are swollen. It hurts to pick things up bc the palms of my hand are swollen and also bc my back hurts like hell. I'm getting back contractions but not strong enough ones. Only 2 cm dilated. I'm tired of people asking how I'm doing and when I tell them they always say "baby will come out when he's ready" I just want to yell "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!!" If you ask what did you expect me to say "these last few weeks are amazing and super awesome!! I'm running around feeling better than ever. I swear I could be pregnant forever and not even feel any bad symptoms ever!" Um no. I just want to lay in bed for the last 14 days. :(  
Not to mention the horrible horrible increase of acid reflex.
I hear ya mama im 40+5 today
@Mama2be Aw girl! How's your progress going?
I feel your pain, my feet hurt so freaking bad n I'm running to the hemotologin every day this week for iron injections. I'm 38wks 6days n i just want to sit my butt down until my son decides to show his face.

To top it off i was stimulating my nipples this morning and my boyfriend got upset with me about encouraging him to come early. I had to explain to him, he's not the one carrying the baby and doesn't know how it feels to not be able to sleep at night, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!  Lol

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.