Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

38 weeks and breech

I went for my 38 week check up and found out my daughter is breeches. Going in Friday for the doc to try and manually turn her (which someone said can be very painful?) I'm so worried I will have to have an emergency c-section. This is baby #2. My first daughter was born vaginally. Has anyone had to have a version done?
I've had it done and it did not work for me. My son wouldn't budge and yes it was painful. I am currently 37 wks pregnant and found out yesterday that this baby has turned breech. I'm already scheduled for a c-section so I guess it really doesn't matter what position she's in at this point. My doctor did say she could turn back head down though so maybe you'll get lucky and yours will turn itself. Good luck!
Try crawling.  Crawl heaps.  Doc told my mum years ago and it turned the baby.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.