40 weeks 6 days!! How much longer

Second pregnancy. got membrane sweep two days ago. Lost mucus  plug today. I'm 4cm. How much longer!! I really don't want to get induced.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just had my first OB appointment at 7 weeks and there was only a gestational sac and yolk sac, no fetal pole :(.... My doctor thinks I had a missed miscarriage but I've not had any bleeding so I'm still hopeful that my baby is okay. Has anyone else experienced this?
Helpful - 0
My friend had dry massage cupping done on her lower legs and it brought on her labor. Maybe something you'd want to consider. Chinese practioners carry it out. It's painless and basically massage done with a suction cup.
Helpful - 0
i hope so!! :( With first.. my due date was Dec 7th. Got checked in hospital on the 9th and had him at 4am on the 10th
Helpful - 0
Probably anytime now with as far dilated as u r. But no one can really tell u wen exactly. But I would doubt u have to be induced. An if u do it will probably go a lil faster. Did u go past due with ur 1st?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.