5 weeks pregnant but only see only SAC no fetus

Per my LMP i am 5 weeks pregant. But the doctor not seen the fetus only the SAC Please advise i am very excited for this pregnancy after my m/c last August 7, 2006.
i went for an ultrasound this past friday (1/18/07).  was told by the ultra sound tech that my gestational sack measured 6 weeks but could not see a baby.  she seemed concerned about this, but there was no doctor there i could talk to until monday!  is this common?  
I know exactly how you feel. I should mathmatically be a little less than 6 weeks. Probably around 5w and 3d. I had a little spotting yesterday so I went to the doctor. They found the sac but no heartbeat or baby in the sac. The doctor didn't tell me if this was normal or not. She didn't show any emotions. She told me to come back in a week or two and they would look again. My sac measured me at 4 w and 4 days but in my heart I can't believe this is right because I know the day I ovulated. I have heard a lot of people say this can be common, I know how you feel since I am going throught the same thing. The waiting is the hardest part. Please keep me informed about how things go for you. Maybe it will give us bothgood news.
i am 6w 6days> i went to the er because i was spotting > they saw the sac and the baby, they told me to go home and get some rest and follow upwith my ob in 2-3days, the next morning the bleeding looked like my period, so i went to the er at another hospital, they claim to see the sac but no baby... my hcg levels was at 2275 the first night i went to the er, and the next day at 2157...
can anybody tell me is i am going thu a mc or what> they couldnt comfirm anything in the er> they told me to go back in 2days>
Wish me luck!
Wish me luck!
ok> i went yesturday to the er> they redid my blood test and ultrasound> my hcg levels are going up> and in the ultrasound it should i am 4w2d, they saw the sac but no baby> they told me to go home that everything is normal> i am still worried because i ambleeding as if its my period> Can anybody tell me if this is normal> :(
i went to get a  ultrasound on 2-7 and she said that see could see a sac but that is was to early to see anything else......i thought i was 8 weeks but i am eregular, she said that i could not be more  then 5 weeks.....I dont know if i should be worried...she didnt seem worried and she said i would have to go back for in a few weeks....is this ok? should i be worried? Is it still to early at 5 weeks to see anyhting? plz help!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.