5 weeks pregnant but only see only SAC no fetus

Per my LMP i am 5 weeks pregant. But the doctor not seen the fetus only the SAC Please advise i am very excited for this pregnancy after my m/c last August 7, 2006.
I went for my first ultrasound yesturday...I should have been 5 weeks exaclty yesturday.  The tech saw a sac but she said I was not measuring 5 weeks at all.  I know when I ovulated and my levels are going up?  Am I on the verge of a non-viable pregnancy?
I also went for an ultrasound last monday, the tech told me they saw a sac and no heartbeat. My doc said I was 7 weeks and I'm reading all your stories about the same situation but yours were all at 5 weeks and seen at 6 weeks or so. Is it possible for my situation to have the same happy outcome? It has been a very emotional time and I have to wait another week until my next US.
Hello, I went to the docters with my sister inlaw yesterday for her 1st ultrasound, she is about 51/2 weeks pregnant,well...she thinks, but when they did the vaginal u/s the docter couldn't see a sac, she has takin 3 at home pregnancy test and all came back positive..Has anyone gone though this before?? Maybe she miss calcutated and its to early?? Or could you still see the sac at 4-5 weeks??
hey, i also went to my gyno yesterday i am 51/2 weeks pregnant this is my second pregnancy and i never had any miscarriage.  i had a healthy pregnancy four years ago.  my gyno had an abdominal scan yeaterday and told me that he could only see a sac but no heartbeat or baby.  i was so scared and worried because my mum,dad and my husband all are so excited about this pregnancy and my little daughter is just can't wait to have her little sister or brother.  i conceived after two months of trying i never had difficulty in conceiving.  after visiting my doc i could.nt sleep last night but today i found out in the web of Babycentre that a scan could detect a baby and it's heartbeat no earlier than 8 weeks.  so the best time to perform scan is from the 10th to 14th week!! so don't worry all of you things will be fine.  i guess we are just too excited about our pregnancies.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.