5 weeks pregnant but only see only SAC no fetus

Per my LMP i am 5 weeks pregant. But the doctor not seen the fetus only the SAC Please advise i am very excited for this pregnancy after my m/c last August 7, 2006.
I went to the OBGYN on 3-18 and had a vaginal ultrasound. I thought I was 6 weeks and some old days and she said I was measuring 5 to 6 weeks. Last night (3/30) I started bleeding after having sex and when I woke up this morning it was clots and like my period. I went to the emergency room and had TWO more ultrasounds; one on my tummy and one transvaginally. The doctor at the ER told me I was only measuring 5wks1day. How can that be when almost two weeks ago my other doctor thought I was 5to6 weeks. They sent me home preparing me for a threatened abortion but I have another appointment with my OBGYN Thursday. Pray for me ladies.
i think im 6wks 3days, ive been hospital for all ur reasons ive bled for 5 days now the hospital told me today they can only see the sac nothing else and they  tell me im miscarrying but i feel pregnant had no pain only tired ! my boobs r still sore and i really dont no wot to think help plz anyone?
im finkin could i b less wks my hormone level is still 2000 and ive got to go bk tomoz for another bhcg plz ?
My girlfriend ..we live in Dominican Republic ..had two positive in home preganancy test however had bleeding almost like period . Went and had scan and saw sac but nothing inside. She is in  ALOT OF PAIN with abdominical pain AND is very  afraid. A general practitioner stated the possibility of her being in grave danger from blood loss if it pops. as we are not that close to a hospital to receive immediate treatment.  The radiologist said to come back in 15 days for another scan if dont see the bb then would ahve to have surgery to remove..clean her up..any advice would be of great help as I am lost thanks
hi its been almost a yr since i had to have a dnc i was pregant with a sac but no baby i was destivated it took me and my husband 9 yrs to get pregant with my emily when i done a test and it come back postitive i was so exicted then i went to the ob and they told me the news i was 3 months at the time i still havent got over it the dr told me it was something they couldnt explain my emily will be 4 in march im ready for a new baby she wants a bubbie.carrie
I am 52 and have 3 girls...31,26,and 23.  When I was pg back in the late 70's and early 80's we did not have all of this sophisticated equipment to see the yolk sac, fetal pole, etc.  I think that everything you all are going thru with this updated equipment is terrible.  When we thought we were pg we took a test at home and then went to the dr.  He did a vaginal exam and yes you are pg and then we would try to figure out the date b/c I was so irregular.  My 23 year old is going thru the same thing you all are.  She has PCOS and dr. is surprised she is pg at all.  When I went to the dr. with her last week there was a sac but no baby or fetal pole.  SO, now my daughter is worried sick.  They did the HCG levels and they were at 1800 on Thursday and 3520 on Sat.  Her progesterone was 8 and the dr. put her on meds.  She goes back this Thursday for another scan.  I am just as worried as my daughter is and as I sit here and read these posts, I still cant help but feel all of these early scans are not needed and only give women more stress that they dont need being pg.  We were only scanned if there was a problem b/c insurance did not cover it.  Well now, everytime you turn around you all are being scanned.  I hope you all take something from this b/c I think what we had back then was a lot better than what you all have now and the stress and everything you all are going thru.  I wish you all well and a happy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  
Mom of 3 H's

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.