Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

7 weeks & only can see sac

I am approx 7 weeks pregnant & am high risk (I almost miscarried both of my boys around 12 weeks). As soon as I got a positive pregnancy test I went straight to the Dr. We did an ultrasound (approx 5.5 weeks). They said they saw the gestational sac, but nothing else & to come back in a week. I went back yesterday (7 weeks). I was told the gestational sac is growing (measuring right at 7weeks), but still no yolk sac or fetal pole... Is there still hope for my baby?!? Dr said I can do a D&C or wait... I want to wait (still praying for a miracle!)... He said I can go back next week for another ultrasound...
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.