Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

7 weeks pregnant joint pain

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone else has had knee and ankle pain this early on in pregnancy its my 3rd and i dont remember having these pain with my other 2 children
I think each pregnancy, while we should be a pro, our body gets more worn down.  Especially because I think you said that baby number three is coming pretty quick after baby number two, right?  I was like 7 months pregnant in my first trimester with my second.  LOL  Everything happened much sooner and to a greater degree.  
Yes my second is 18 months i feel six months pregnant not one month and everything is just coming quick and fast ive had morning sickness since week 4 and its still going strong i wouke up this morning with aching leg knees ankles and hips feeling as though i had been beaten up in my sleep
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
90.9k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.