Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

About my son sleeping on my pregnant belly

Hi i just foundout that I'm nearly 6 weeks  pregnant  and i was wondering if it is safe for my toddler to fall asleep on my belly and will it harm my baby.
As of nowits not a problem and probably wouldn't be if your toddler sits still.   However you'll probably be more uncomfortable later in your pregnancy.  
I am over 39 weeks and my almost 22 month old still likes to nestle up on my belly. So far so good, baby is perfectly fine and healthy! I usually just nudge him off if I get too uncomfortable
It's fine
Hi im 6 weeks pregnant and i was wondering is it alright to eat cooked marinade chicken & will it harm my baby.  And it didn't taste that nice. So I'm hoping that my baby will be alright. I'm a bit worried.
As long as the chicken was cooked it'll be fine @vargas
Your body will let you know if letting your toddler nestle on you isn't working. My 3yr old always lay on me in different ways and now that I'm 34weeks the baby will react a certain way if he not liking it so then she has to move to the side on me. She just like being next to her brother even though he don't always like it
Thankyou every one .i know it must sound like I'm being paranoid. But i dont want nothing to happen to my little one thats growing inside me
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.