Always hungry

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and seriously all I seem to do is eat eat eat. I'm always hungry. Iv got no pregnancy symptoms just over eating. Even after a full meal I'm looking for something else to eat. Does anyone else feel like this.
I'm gna end up so fat by the time babies born
Yeah it's pretty normal.  Just try to eat reasonably healthily.
I agree..just try to control it and make sure you're actually hungry, and not just craving food. Also try to make sure it's healthy food you're eating a lot of. I have been battling this problem and have finally gotten it under control, lol.
Try to eat small meals and snacks! I'm not always hungry but this baby is and it wants certain foods.....
Me too! I'm 7 weeks and constantly hungry. I think you just have to eat healthy although I find my cravings are usually for bad food.
Try to eat healthy and in moderation. I put on 20lb during my first trimester. I was constantly hungry. It will subside as you go. My doc. Told me even if you eatting healthy fruits veggies make it into moderation. Its baby who is growing when you go for ur ultrasound you will be surprised how lil one grows sooo fast..enjoooy ur preg.. congratulations

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.