Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Any plus size mommy's

Was wondering if there r any plus size mommys??.... I am a plus size women, pregnant with my first. Was wondering what u ladies went through during ur pregnancy?? I know many many women r very different so just trying to get a outlook on women like myself. So far everything has been going great in my pregnancy. My son moves a whole lot he kicks he moves his hands. I haven't been gaining a ton of weight been doing lots of walking I love to walk so that has been a plus, of course I have my dwn days when u just want to lay dwn for a few more hrs but than I always have my days where I am ready to do 1 million things lol. Just looking for support from fellow plus size mommy's maybe share some tips or helpful advice or share a bit of ur pregnancy.... Thanks Ladies
I'm plus size and have 3 children not pregnant with my 4th. I have had no problems and been healthy through them all. My labour's have been alot easier then all my size 8 friends. Just something iv noticed. You will be fine. One thing I would recommend is to stay active.go for regular walks even if it's just around the house. Xx all the best
I'm also a plus size mommy to be pregnant with my first at 30w4d. In had the textbook pregnancy. Everything has been going great. I feel my little one move all the time she is already head down and I have only gained 12 pounds. I have a little baby bump which I absolutely love.
I'm a plus size mommy and pregnant with my second. I was worried about my first too but it went great and delivery was good too. Good luck to you and congratulations!
Thank u ladies!!! It's good to know that fellow mommies r out there that r like myself!!! I've gained some weight but I try to walk around as much as I can I try to go swimming as much as I could. All I want is things to go smooth since the big day is now getting really close
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'm overweight and pregnant with my 4th, apart from the fact I get spd with every pregnancy,move had nothing ever but healthy happy pregnancies, births and babies. One upside is that in the uk you get extra scans, but I also have to see a consultant, I've never had any problems, I even had my second baby at home. :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.